Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

i changes q11....
1.Do you believe in love at first sight?
In love at first sight?ridiculous!there is no such thing in the world. It will only occurs in the story book.
2. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
kanasai!i think this question for so long! BUT my final decision is I won't bring along my friends because
I never know who is being real for me. hahaha!!
3.Where is the place that you want to go the most?
I wish to go China, I love the china history, china views and china chickz too. nyek nyek nyek, I like to 'tiap' 'bak zam gai'!
4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
I wish i can happy everyday and it is my big dream!
5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
shen jing bing! if u are blind, then i really nth to say.
6. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
my happiness.
7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
1 million? i will give part of the money to my ex.don call me sohai, no reason for this.
8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
depends.
9.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
epin and shella. Epin??very very nice in 'kengkai', treat her parents good and pretty maybe.haha!.Shella??i like this gal so much because she is same 'bian tai' as me..haha!!treat friend good lo, especially the time in penang.Also, she is so wise because no need go class also can get 3.xx in cgpa.
10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
haha!!better ask what can i give her 1st...
11. Which type of girls I love the most?
av gal that i usually watch in my computer.hahaha!
12. Family 1st or your career?
Family. i love my dad, my sis, my cousin and my ahma too.
13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
depends on the situation. If many ppl there, better don wan la, very 'yu' eh!!
14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
last time is money, then is 'lui'...now i think is happy gua..
15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
if got money la..no money, talk so much also useless...
16. What kind of electronic device/gadget you own that you like most?
my computer. because have a lot hamdai inside!if u dare to spoilt my com, i will die together with you! ( 跟你同归于尽)
17. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
lazy, less confidence, 'got head no tail'.......diu lo, too many. Shit!
18. What makes you feel disappointed?
no girl friend.
19. If given a chance, do you want to see your future?
diu, i also know la.i tell you la,ok? I have 10 pretty wifes, uncountable money, big house big car big company.....many many.don envy ya.
20.What does your friends labelled you as?
funny gua. haha...

TAG: JINN (lala sang go fill it la, since so many ppl tag you d)
and the people on my friend lists. thank you!

0 只马哈哈:

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari